It is man’s tendency to ignore unpleasant conditions until they occur! Security takes low priority among other things, when it must be treated as the most important and the most important thing. No matter how safe your country, your state or environment is, security must precede all other facilities. Whether you are looking for a residential, commercial or office area, the main feature to watch out for is the security system. After all, you invest your hard-earned money to make your place your choice. So you have to invest more to prevent it from actions that have never happened before.
The age of early humans saw traditional patrol methods and arrows. With the advent of security new technology has taken a more sophisticated new form. You get various security gadgets to prevent unauthorized access to private property. Some high-class security products are: –
* Burglar Alarm System – The burglar alarm system is designed to detect unauthorized access in restricted areas. It consists of sensor arrays, control panels and warning systems, and interconnects. This sensor is capable of detecting unauthorized access by various methods such as monitoring door and window contacts, with passive infrared motion detectors, ultrasound, vibration, electric or magnetic fields, or microwaves. This alarm system can be used for various purposes such as fire protection, intrusion protection and more.
* Vehicle Safety System – Vehicle security systems are specifically designed for the safety of your vehicle. This usually includes a GPS tracker, a rear view camera, a car alarm that raises high volume if there is unauthorized access that is attempted.
* CCTV cameras – Closed circuit television cameras are used to send signals to certain places on a limited monitor set. This is usually used for surveillance activities in public, industrial, office and very safe zones.
* Digital Safe Lockers – These are traditional key forms and enhanced locker locks. These gadgets are more reliable when they work on a combination of keypad number entry keys.
* Lock the door
* Electronic Key Tags – The famous form of Electronic key tags is RFID tags. Most asset tracking, logistics industry and payment systems use RFID to make their operations smoother.
* Electronic Security System
* Fire Alarm System – Fire alarm system is designed to detect fire caused accidentally. This device increases the alarm when the fire breaks. It has a heat detector, smoke detector, fire detector and carbon monoxide detector.
* Glass Break Detector – Glass broken detector is a sensor used in electronic burglar alarms that detects whether glass breaks or breaks. This sensor is usually used near glass doors or glass shop front windows to detect whether an intruder broke the glass and entered. Glass broken detector uses a microphone that monitors noise or vibration coming from the glass. The detector circuit detects a certain threshold and raises an alarm.
* GPS Tracking System – GPS tracking systems use the Global Positioning System to find the exact location of the living / non-living entity.
* Home Security Systems – Most home security systems consist of door and window sensors, motion sensors, and central keyboard controllers. This system takes care of your home even when you are away from home.
* IP Camera – Internet Protocol cameras are installed for surveillance purposes. This device can send and receive data through a computer network. They are broadly classified into centralized and decentralized IP cameras.
* Metal Detectors – These are usually used to detect the presence of hidden metals. Metal detectors work on the magnetic field principle. It consists of an oscillator producing alternating current that passes through the coil to produce a magnetic field back and forth. If a piece of electrically conductive metal is close to the coil, the eddy current will be induced in the metal, and this results in a magnetic field alternating itself. If another coil is used to measure magnetic fields, changes in magnetic fields because metal objects can be detected.
* Motion Sensor Detector – Motion detectors are used to monitor movements. IT raises an alarm when it catches a moving object.
* Security camera
* Smoke Detector – This is used as a fire indicator. It detects smoke in commercial, residential and industrial areas. This device uses optical detection and physical processes for sensitive smoke detection.
* Monitoring System – This is a collection of security devices that are collectively used for surveillance purposes.
* Video Door Phone
The above is a small list of security products available in the market to give you protection against unexpected circumstances. Find the best manufacturers, suppliers and dealers in your city. Invest wisely and stay protected!